Tuesday, June 3, 2008

For Gretchen and Luke - The Bless Family visit!


The Bless Family came out and visited me for the week. It was so nice having them here and playing with Gretchen and Luke. We ate together in the mornings and most dinners and played in the evenings. Gretchen would read me books and I love my books. Luke would push my cart around and bring me and everyone orders.
They went on a few hikes in the Gorge up to the Water falls and met me at Edgefields which was a very nice evening.
We went camping in Opal Creek area East of Salem on Saturday and did some hiking around the area. The weather was ok - at least we didn't get rained on but it was cooler than we would have liked. They went on to stay on the coast on Monday. Hopefully they all had a great visit and trip so they will come back again.

No comments: