Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Heart You! Happy Valentines Day...

We celebrated our Heart day with a yummy dinner and our traditional chocolate fondue served with strawberry's, banana and pineapple.   The girls are saying, 'cheers' with some sparkling apple juice!
The cupcakes were from this weekend - which I gladly handed out to a few neighbors (can't have those sitting around here)!
I forgot to capture the 'Valentine's' that Bailey (and family) made for her class - heart book marks... great idea right.  But when you need to make 26 Valentines - that's a lot!  I think Bailey was done after 5 or so.  It made me think how much 'fun' we were suppose to be having making Valentines but to me (and to Bailey) it was a bit of a chore.  Maybe I never made any 'Valentine's' when I was a little girl - unless my mom made me!

What we weren't expecting on Valentines Day was to get a Valentine
from Bailey.  This super large 'bag' she made for Dave and I was stuffed
with hearts and art pictures and lot's of love.  She hid it for us to find and
was super excited to give it to us.   I didn't realize your kid's give you Valentines
and I'm sure it doesn't last long but I'll take it.  XOXO

No comments: