Friday, August 17, 2012

Timothy Lake camp weekend

 The weather was perfect for camping near Mt. Hood and swimming in such a beautiful lake.  We arrived on Friday and spent all of Saturday and Sunday enjoying the sights, camping and both Dave and I was able to get in a lot of activity.  There's a 13 mile loop (15 mile on bikes) so both Dave and I got a mountain bike ride in on Saturday and Sunday I did a trail run with my friend Heather and Dave did another mountain bike ride.  I was pretty sore from the mountain bike ride - after the run on Sunday I was ready for a good swim in the lake.  The girls spent most of their time near the water and in the water playing.  Parker finally got to spend time with Olivia and Ava (both her age) which Parker loved.  Can't wait to go back next year!!







No comments: