Sunday, November 22, 2009

Parker 2 months!



Already 2 months old - I'm tired but can't seem to keep myself asleep at night! Seems like after my early evening feeding I'm up (with a few cat naps in-between) until 2amish (has been earlier some nights and later some nights)! Mom and dad are still trying to figure me out! We've been applying the 'eat, play, sleep' method about every 3 hours but at night I don't seem to like that schedule.
The weather this weekend in Portland turned out pretty nice - the mountains have been getting slammed with snow and the weather reports keep saying rain here but we were able to pull off some decent weather even with sun breaks throughout both days. Bailey and mom went to watch the Oregon/Washington Cross country High School race (BorderClash) at Nike on Sunday. Dad and Parker stayed home to work on house projects!
We've received so many awesome blankets for the kid's - now with Parker we got this beautiful blanket (in photo) from our friend Heidi who Dave used to work with back at his old job. She's watched Bailey a few times for us also - so thoughtful! Aunt Sue made a great afghan for Parker and for Bailey's dolls. My mom made one of her fleece tied blankets while she was here visiting. It's so nice to have some blankets made especially for the kid's - I'm sure they will treasure them forever.
Parker - 12 lbs, 23" tall

No comments: