Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love my new bike!

After several years of 'saying' we're going to get bikes - this year for our 9th anniversary we committed to getting bikes for us and the family. This is the bike I chose - isn't it a beauty? I felt bad buying a 'new' bike but after months of looking on Craig's list - I knew we needed to buy a 'finished' product if I truly wanted to get some bike time in this summer! This 'Urban bike' combines the 'old fashioned' dutch style bike look with modern updates creating a lighter and faster bike. I feel like it's the perfect combination of a hybrid type and cruiser all in one. I loved the classic looking seat and hand grips. There is a 'step through' version (now that I've looked this bike up online) which I think I'd prefer since we'll have the kid seat mounted on back but this one caught my eye and that was the end.
Dave will have to wait a few more weeks for his...


No comments: